Orbweaver Advance is a web-based tool that allows our customers to monitor, manipulate, and apply automated workflows to their data as it flows through the Connect integration component.
The Advance component includes the following data review & manipulation features:
- View all data integration activity, both in and out of the platform
- Apply automatic workflows to RFQs, sales orders, part data, etc.
- Configure custom alerts, notifications, and tasks (triggered by specific data events)
- View, edit, and delete data
- Validate and confirm data before processing, both inbound and outbound
- Share and collaborate on specific pieces of data
- Establish users and permissions within the system to manage team access to resources viewable in Advance. (This allows specific business groups to manage their own piece of the integrated data.)
- Import and validate raw data from the user interface
A few key examples of these tools are:
Platform Solution Sheet
Simplify your RFQ process in three easy steps and save thousands of wasted hours and dollars.
- When an RFQ comes in (via any format), our customers may want it to be automatically validated, cross-referenced, and then priced. That or any other necessary workflow can be triggered automatically in Advance immediately after receipt of the data by Connect. These custom workflows can be applied to any data type, and allow for significant automation of manual data steps (validating part numbers, cross-reference lookup, fetching data sheets, etc.).
- Likewise, our customers have a number of other validations that often need to be applied to the data. For example, perhaps a supplier sent a significantly smaller number of parts than the previous week. In that case, an alert should be configured so that users will be notified of this data anomaly when it occurs.
- If the net value is above a certain threshold when a PO is received or issued, it may require pricing approval. This is another typical use case. These workflows can be automatically initiated from Advance.
- A customer may need to see how many of your customers requested price and availability data for a particular part.
These are just a few examples of the data automation available in the Advance tool. Nearly any routine data manipulation activity can be automated, viewed, or configured via the Advance web portal.